After the banger Amazon Prime free game offering of 30 free games that came in July, Amazon has announced August’s free Amazon Prime games that will be available on August 1st.
The line-up includes StarCraft: Remastered, Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders, Beasts of Maravilla Island, Recompile, ScrougeBriger and Family Mysteries. All five games will be available to download HERE.
- StarCraft: Remastered — Command the mechanized Terrans, psi-powered Protoss and insectoid Zerg as they vie for map control of eight unique environments in this upgraded sci-fi strategy experience that pioneered the world of esports.
- Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders — In the classic point-and-click adventure game, only Zak McKracken, a reporter for the disreputable National Inquisitor can save the day. Travel back in time to 1997 and join Zak in a world in which Space Aliens have built a stupidity machine to slowly deplete every human being’s IQ to single digits.
- Beasts of Maravilla Island — Embrace the role of a young wildlife photographer who traverses Maravilla Island’s magical ecosystems to discover extraordinary creatures, learn their behaviors and most importantly, photograph their majesty.
- Recompile — Take control of a semi-sapient program struggling against deletion in the sprawling 3D world of a Mainframe. Recompile features against intense combat, tight 3D platforming, super-powered abilities and an environmental logic-based hacking mechanic.
- ScourgeBringer — Jump in to help Kyhra in this fast-paced free-moving platformer as she explores the vast unknown and slashes her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past and maybe the redemption of humanity.
- Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises — Plunge yourself into the world of debauched elites, alluring women and corrupt cops, while fighting for power, the ultimate currency.