Croatia imposes a goalless draw on Belgium and reaches the final priceThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Croatia finished (5 points) in the group stage in second place behind Morocco, who qualified as leaders with (7 points), while Belgium finished third with 3 points, and finally Canada without points.
Live coverage (second half):
The match ended in a 0-0 draw.
– 4 minutes of stoppage time, after the 90 minutes spent by the Belgium national team pressing on its opponent without result.
– D90 Nothing is easier than a completely open goal, and a ball bounces on Lukaku’s chest and does not hit the net.
– D 87 Lukaku was very close to hitting the net, but the ball passed by the post.
– 80 Croatian team tries to snatch a goal.
– D 69 A powerful shot from De Bruyne, but in the corner of the Croatian goalkeeper Levakovich.
– D 60 The most dangerous first meeting opportunity from Belgium, Carrasco, was removed by the Croatian goalkeeper Levakovich And the second from Lukaku on the list.
– D 54 A powerful shot from Luka Modric and a wonderful save from his Real Madrid colleague Courtois, who plays his 100th match with his country.
D 50 A close shot from Kovacic, but Belgium goalkeeper Courtois pushes it away.
– D 49 A header from Lukaku in the arms of the Croatian goalkeeper Levakovich.
D 46 The whistle sounds at the start of the second session.
Live coverage (first half):
– 45 + 4 at the end of the first half, with a goalless draw.
D 40 Balanced control, and the ball is mostly confined to the middle without much danger.
30 minutes passed, and the match was balanced by performance and chances.
D16 – The referee announces a penalty kick to Carrasco in favor of Croatia, but cancels his decision after returning to the mouse, only to find that there was offside before that.
– D14 A massive assist from De Bruyne to Mertens, but the latter knocked it out by Al Alali.
D11 – The Belgian national team absorbed the pressing start of its opponent and began to take the initiative, so Carrasco threatened him with a powerful ball, which Croatian goalkeeper Levakovic pushed his foot into a corner.
– D01, English referee Anthony Taylor blows the starting whistle directly, and Ivan Perisic threatens the Belgian goal at the eighth second.
Squad of both Croatia and Belgium:
#Croatia #imposes #goalless #draw #Belgium #reaches #final #price