FilGoal | News | “I left a mark on his body” .. Details of the quarrel of the Brentford goalkeeper coach with the Forest Stadium worker

FilGoal | News | “I left a mark on his body” .. Details of the quarrel of the Brentford goalkeeper coach with the Forest Stadium worker

Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!

The warm-up process before the match Nottingham Forest and Brentford, on Saturday evening, witnessed a strange incident.

Manu Sotilo, Brentford goalkeeper coach, got into a physical altercation with one of the home team’s ground staff.

Several photographs showed the duo in a physical stampede, and some videos filmed by the audience were published and indicated the existence of a quarrel that required the intervention of other individuals.

“Yes, he had an injury that left a mark,” Brentford coach Thomas Frank said after the match. “I even have a picture of the injury.”

He added: “I’m an emotional person and I’m not an angel all the time and I try to get the best picture of me, but I’m a goalkeeper coach who is the most humble person I know, there must be something that provoked him very much.”

“I hope you review the footage, there must have been a camera that took it,” the Danish coach continued.

He pointed out: “Throughout my career as a coach, and especially in the English Premier League, I have never seen a pitcher enter the middle of the warm-up.”

He concluded: “I don’t know if it was a coincidence, but I was very surprised by what happened.”

Forrest coach Steve Cooper said: “I don’t know what happened, I’m not trying to ignore the question, but I don’t know exactly what happened, so I can’t comment.”

The dispute arose because a field employee entered the Brentford penalty area and demanded that players leave it for exceeding the time allowed for warm-up in that area according to the laws of the English Premier League.

The rules of the English Premier League stipulate that the penalty area may only be used during warm-up by goalkeepers, or for cross training for a period not exceeding 20 minutes, or for a period not exceeding 10 minutes if it is used in tactical patterns between players.

The rules also indicate that warm-up operations should not start until 45 minutes before – and after that – the match, that the warm-up should not last more than 30 minutes, and that the warm-up ends no later than 10 minutes before the match.

And the “The Athletic” platform indicated that the English Football Association assured them that it appears in the matter and is following up on the match referee’s report.

The two teams tied 2-2 in an exciting match, in which Nottingham Forest grabbed the equalizer in the sixth minute of overtime by Morgan Gibbs-White.

#FilGoal #News #left #mark #body #Details #quarrel #Brentford #goalkeeper #coach #Forest #Stadium #worker

Related Articles

Back to top button