Guilty Gear: Strive cross-platform open beta set for February 3-6 includes Xbox Series, Xbox One and WindowsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Arc System Works [1,162 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/companies/arc-system-works” rel=”noopener”>Arc System works will host a cross-platform open beta test for Guilty Gear: Strive [75 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/games/guilty-gear-strive” rel=”noopener”>Guilty Gear: Strive from February 3 to 6, the developer announced. It will be playable anywhere PS5 [4,086 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation/ps5″ rel=”noopener”>PlayStation 5, Xbox [21,731 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/xbox” rel=”noopener”>Xbox series, PS4 [24,514 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation/ps4″ rel=”noopener”>PlayStation 4, Xbox One [11,769 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/xbox/xbox-one” rel=”noopener”>Xbox Oneand PC [16,682 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/pc” rel=”noopener”>desktop computer (Steam, Microsoft Store).
Get the details below.
This network open beta test will be available online Multiplayer [114 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/multiplayer” rel=”noopener”>multiplayer between players on different PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Xbox Series [3,142 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/xbox/xbox-series” rel=”noopener”>Xbox Series X|SXbox One and Windows platforms.
The beta test will be conducted using a separate application from Guilty Gear: Strive game that will be available for download from the stores on every platform.
Downloading the app and participating in the beta test will be available for free to anyone, even if they haven’t purchased the game. This would be a great chance to invite a friend to play with you!
February 3, 2023 at 10:00 AM PT to February 6, 2023 at 4:00 PM PT
*The app is separate from the main game. It will be available for download through the store on each platform.
■ Playable characters
22 characters, including additional characters for downloadable content.
■ Game modes available
- Training mode – Learn the basics of how to play.
- Mission mode – Learn useful matchmaking techniques in mission format.
- Survival [123 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/survival” rel=”noopener”>survival Mode – Fight back-to-back battles against COMs with a limited health pool.
- Training mode – Recreate different situations and practice to your heart’s content.
- AGAINST COM, AGAINST 2P – Fight against the computer or a friend.
- Online match (Rank Tower, Open Park, Player Match) – Play online against others from around the world.
- Combo Maker – Make your own original combo or setplay and look for recipes from other players to try.
- Digital figure – Customize characters, furniture, effects and more to create your own unique scene.
- Gallery – Check out the characters and background music.
- Online multiplayer is available without a PlayStation [41,842 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation” rel=”noopener”>Game console Plus subscription.
- Online multiplayer is available without an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
- A network connection is required to play online modes.
- Although the app and online multiplayer are available for free, customers are responsible for their network connection fees.
- Save data cannot be carried over to the main game.
- The content of Guilty Gear: Strive The open beta test of the cross-platform network may differ from the main one Guilty Gear: Strive game.
#Guilty #Gear #Strive #crossplatform #open #beta #set #February #includes #Xbox #Series #Xbox #Windows