Inacio: I nominate Brazil and Argentina to win the World CupThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
A state of alert dominates football fans all over the world, so they follow the launch of the largest sporting event in the world, the World Cup for Teams in Qatar, which is a few days away from its launch, specifically on November 20, on Arab lands for the first time in history.
From this point of view, Yalla Koura website polled the opinions of some football coaches around the world about Qatar’s organization of the World Cup, the chances of some teams to achieve the championship, and some other matters.
Our conversation this time was with the former Borno-Gil Portugal player, Augusto Inacio, who had previously trained in Egypt when he led Zamalek in 2017 and has other in-depth experiences in the jungles of Africa and Asia.
Here is the full interview…
– Your comment on Qatar’s hosting of the finals as the first Arab country and at the level of the Middle East with such capabilities?
– This is a World Cup like no other, and I do not doubt the ability of the Arab countries to organize such an event, and I think that everything is going well.
– How do you see the competition in the Portugal group .. Is the Portuguese team capable of qualifying?
Portugal faced great difficulty in being in the World Cup in Qatar, and had to go to play to ensure qualification. I think we deserve to be there because we have all the capabilities.
Can Portugal win the World Cup with this group of players?
Portugal has a great team and great players, but it must be admitted that there are also great teams aiming to win the World Cup this time around, if Portugal get past the group stage, anything could happen.
– Your comment on the situation Cristiano Ronaldo is going through with United, and is it better for him to leave?
Everyone knows that Cristiano Ronaldo wanted to leave at the beginning of the season, Manchester United wanted the player to stay and was not comfortable with this decision. Now he plays and if he continues like this he probably wants to, stay until the end of the season.
What teams do you expect to compete strongly to reach the final?
Any team that wants to win the World Cup and can’t think of any easier or more difficult opponent, they have to focus on their team as one group.
Which teams do you expect to win the World Cup in Qatar?
For me, Brazil, Argentina and France are the favorites to win the 2022 World Cup.
– Which teams will be the surprise World Cup in Qatar?
Croatia, Netherlands and Belgium.
– How do you see the current period that Mohamed Salah and the Liverpool team are going through, and is it better for him to leave or stay in his club?
Mohamed Salah is a great player and he deserves to be in this World Cup, at the moment he and his team (Liverpool) are not having a good time, he is in a great team and that is why I think he should continue.
In your opinion, what is the reason for Zamalek’s defeat in the Egyptian Super Cup against Al-Ahly?
I don’t know how the two teams are at the moment, Zamalek couldn’t win this tournament but I still think that Zamalek as a great club will achieve a lot of success.
– What do you think of the technical performance of Zamalek under the leadership of Ferreira?
Jesualdo Ferreira is doing a great job and that’s why Zamalek is still strong with him, and I hope he continues to win trophies for the club.
– Finally, what is your comment on Roy Vitoria’s contract with the Egyptian Federation to coach the national team?
Rui Vitoria is a great coach. I hope they give him time to show all his work. If they let him work as he wants, Egypt will be very successful and there will be a strong generation of players.
#Inacio #nominate #Brazil #Argentina #win #World #Cup