Samsung Galaxy S23 pre-orders are live, grab a deal on the S23 Ultra!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Samsung is quick to point out all the benefits as the best trade-in values you’d get by pre-ordering now and getting an S23 phone directly from them:
- Guaranteed trade-in credit when purchasing multiple Galaxy phones, including trade-in credit for phones with cracked screens and the highest trade-in value for Galaxy devices.
- Samsung offers program that includes additional savings for eligible students, military, first responders and employees of corporate partners.
- 0% APR financing with no down payment and 4 installment payments with Affirm
- Samsung Care+ Extended coverage including:
- Protection of the device in case of drop, spill and mechanical damage
- Same day cracked screen repair at over 700 Samsung authorized locations
- Next business day exchanges
- Samsung expert support available 24/7 to set up a new device, transfer content and connect to other devices
The prices of the Samsung Galaxy S23 series may be the same
Leaked prices for the Galaxy S23 line in Korea, which translate to $1,250 for the S23 Ultra when the exchange rate is factored in, indicate that the prices of the Galaxy S23, S23+ and S23 Ultra will likely remain unchanged in the US. Prices at Samsung’s home are usually a little higher in dollar terms than when the phones eventually land in the States, plus there have been reports in Korean media that the phones will cost a little more locally due to component inflation.
For the S22 Ultra, Samsung tucked the S Pen into the phone’s body and put in a better screen, but still loaded the same, so we’re keeping our hopes up for a $799 starting price for the Galaxy S23, a $999 price tag for the Galaxy S23+, and a sweet Galaxy price S23 Ultra $1199 for the base storage versions. That’s actually a sweet deal considering the 128GB models may only be limited to very few countries, and most of the world, including the US, will likely get 256GB of entry-level storage for the price of last year’s 128 gigabytes.
Galaxy S23 Ultra vs Galaxy S23 Plus vs Galaxy S23 Expected Specs
A Samsung-exclusive overclocked Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 will power all three phones, so let’s preview all the rumored Galaxy S23 series specs to make it easier for you to pull the trigger on pre-ordering the S23, S23+ or Ultra.
As you can see from the S23 series specs listed here, Samsung will refresh its flagship line for 2023 with the fastest processor and 5G modem available for Android phones, which puts it on par with the A-series chipsets of Apple.
Additionally, despite their larger batteries and more base storage, the Galaxy S23 and S23+ should also launch at the same prices, as the LTPS display technology is expected to remain, just with a wider refresh rate range.
However, Samsung has gone all out for the Galaxy S23 Ultra, and not just with the new 200MP camera, further widening the spec gap with its siblings to the point that it predicts most sales will go to its flagship phone in 2023 .now and with good reason. The S23 pre-order booking bonus available here will certainly help make up the price difference as well.
#Samsung #Galaxy #S23 #preorders #live #grab #deal #S23 #Ultra