Watch the Portugal and South Korea match in a live and exclusive broadcast on beIN SPORTSThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The date of the match between Portugal and South Korea
The live broadcast of the Portugal-South Korea match is today, Friday, at six o’clock in the evening, Mecca Al-Mukarramah time.
The Portugal vs South Korea match will be broadcasted exclusively on beIN SPORTS MAX 1
Watch the Portugal-South Korea match in a live broadcast over the Internet
In addition to the television broadcast, beIN SPORTS broadcasts the match live in high-quality technology on the Internet via beIN CONNECT.
Direct transfer (second half):
D 52 Ronaldo tries from close range, but does not succeed.
– Dr. 46, the start of the second half.
No. Porto’s Portuguese Antonio Silva, at 19 years and 33 days old, has become the youngest player to represent his country at the World Cup.
Direct transfer (first half):
The end of the first half with a positive tie 1-1.
– Dr. 44 Horta, scoring the first goal, hits the floor into the arms of the Korea goalkeeper.
– D 40 Son threatens with a powerful shot, which is caught by Korea goalkeeper Seong-gyu.
– D30 Cristiano Ronaldo misses the Korean goalkeeper completely alone.
– The goal of D 27, South Korea scored the equalizer by Kim Young-Kun, who reached the ball from a focused corner, hitting Cristiano Ronaldo’s body.
D 23 Halfway through, Portugal plays the leaders calmly, while South Korea has not yet found its appropriate offensive rhythm.
– D17, the offside flag cancels a goal for Korea from Kim Jin.
D15 – A powerful shot from Cancelo is pushed away by Korea goalkeeper Kim Seung-gyu.
– D05 Portugal took the lead early, with Ricardo Horta’s foot, after a cross pass from Diogo Dalot.
– D01, Argentine referee Facundo Tello blows the starting whistle.
Squad of both South Korea and Portugal:
– The only previous meeting that brought together South Korea and Portugal was in the 2002 World Cup, where Korea won 1-0 at home in the last match in the group stage, and the result contributed to the top of their group, and excluded Portugal from the tournament.
– Portugal’s only defeat in five previous meetings with Asian teams in the World Cup came against South Korea in 2002, where Portugal won 3 times and drew one of the other four matches.
South Korea have won only five of their 23 matches in the World Cup against European teams (D6 L12), and each of these five victories came against a different country (Poland, Portugal, Italy, Greece and Germany).
#Watch #Portugal #South #Korea #match #live #exclusive #broadcast #beIN #SPORTS