We Are The Caretakers launches on January 6, 2023 for Xbox Series, PCThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Strategy RPG [162 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/rpg/strategy-rpg” rel=”noopener”>A strategic role-playing game We Are The Caretakers [1 article]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/games/we-are-the-caretakers” rel=”noopener”>We are the guardians will leave early access and launch for Xbox Series [3,096 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/xbox/xbox-series” rel=”noopener”>Xbox series and PC [16,593 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/pc” rel=”noopener”>desktop computer through Steam on January 6, 2023, developer Heart Shaped Games [1 article]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/companies/heart-shaped-games” rel=”noopener”>Heart shaped games announced.
As for announced in advance Xbox One Version, Heart Shaped Games Gematsu said, “The Xbox One version is unlikely to be available at launch. We want to make sure it’s optimized before it’s released. We are focused on Steam 1.0 and Xbox Series in the short term.”
We are the guardians first launched in Early Access for PC via Steam on April 22, 2021
Here’s a review of the game, via her Steam page:
We are the guardians is an Afrofuturist outfit Management [3 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/management” rel=”noopener”>management RPG [14,777 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/rpg” rel=”noopener”>RPG. Gather a secret faction of defenders in squad building systems inspired by Ogre battle, The darkest dungeon, black Pantherand XCOM. Protect the endangered animals your world relies on in strategic turn-based combat. Determine your approach to global resistance by balancing your reputation, funds, research, animals, and alliances.
We are the guardians is an exciting new species Strategy [73 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/strategy” rel=”noopener”>strategy gamemixing squad building, Real-Time Strategy [42 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/real-time-strategy” rel=”noopener”>RTS– with pause, narrative and turn-based JRPG [694 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/rpg/jrpg” rel=”noopener”>JRPG battle in an exciting campaign. The game introduces players to an original sci-fi universe with nuanced characters, a darkly dark narrative, deep mysteries, multi-layered unit management challenges, and escalating conflicts that have no easy or absolute solutions. It was developed by a critically acclaimed and diverse team including IGF nominees, ex-Microsoft and ex- Blizzard Entertainment [123 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/companies/blizzard-entertainment” rel=”noopener”>blizzard developers.
- Afrofuturistic universe – Ex-Blizzard artist Anthony Jones’ breathtaking Afrofuturistic style and distinctive character designs bring a new sci-fi world to life.
- Reputation system – Everyone Action [841 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/action” rel=”noopener”>action engagement in the world affects how others see the Cares. Are they afraid of you? Or will they support your quest to protect the endangered Raun and decide the fate of the world?
- Hiking meetings – Balance force with diplomacy in an innovative turn-based combat system. Live with the consequences as you deal with the messy reality of animal conservation.
- Team building – Collect up to nine squads of 100 characters with different traits, weaknesses, abilities and personalities. Train and upgrade your caretakers in more than 30 unique job classes.
- Expand your headquarters – Meet leaders, research technologies and recruit allies in your sci-fi headquarters. Balance their conflicting demands to save our world.
- A grim tale – Individuals outside of your squad are just as important as the rangers you have on each map. Follow a dark tale of devastating loss to hope for a better future.
- Tech tree – From field-level technology upgrades to large-scale speculative research and development, your technology solutions have a global impact.
- You get baby Raun “He’ll be snuggling in your bed long after he’s too big to do it sensibly.” It’s fascinating.
Watch a new trailer below.
Release date trailer
#Caretakers #launches #January #Xbox #Series